We now have limited places in all categories, except bread and pastry. Please get in touch with Kate on email@example.com to find out if there are still spaces in your chosen category before you apply.
Once we’ve checked your application and received your donation, we’ll be in touch to confirm your place in the competition. This could take up to 5 days, but we’ll try to get in touch much sooner.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Your personal details are for the purposes of the competition only and will not be passed onto any other organisations.
2. All money raised through entry fees will be donated in full to Helen & Douglas House, and Oxfam.
3. The competition is not open to professionals.
4. The decisions of our judges are final.
5. Once we have confirmed your place in the competition we will send you a health and safety declaration, which you must sign and bring with you on the day of the competition. This is so we can keep the health & safety fairies happy.
How to make your donation:
Entry to the competition is £5 for one category, or £10 for three categories. Entry for a junior is £3. Your entry fee will go to the very amazing charities Oxfam and Helen & Douglas House.
There are three ways to donate:
#1 Donate on our online giving page – http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Oxfordbakeoff
#2 Donate by text – Simply text BAKE48 plus the amount to 70070 – once you’ve donated you will be given the option to include Gift Aid (if you are a UK taxpayer) and to fill in your name and message.
#3 Donate by cheque – If you would like to donate via cheque, please make this out to one of the charities (your choice) and send to Oxfordshire Bake Off, 64A Burwell Drive, Witney, OX28 5LY.